Privacy Statement - fatporntube.com
By continuing to access and use our website, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy. Therefore, we advise you to read this policy carefully to ensure your complete understanding of those terms.
We do not intend this website for the use of minors, and we do not collect the personal information of minors.
We recognize the importance of your privacy and take all appropriate steps to ensure that any personal data we collect is not lost, damaged or misused in any way.
This policy applies to the data we gather on the desktop or mobile website, through email correspondence, and through any applications owned by us through which the website content is accessed.
If you click on any third-party link that you find on our website, you will be taken to a website that is not under our control and whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Please consult the privacy policies of these other websites, as we are not responsible for their practices.
Any question or concerns about this policy may be sent to us via our contact form.
Personal data we collect
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - We collect passively provided information from all users of the website, which includes information such as your IP address, time zone, geographic location, and other technical information about your device and the actions that you take while using the website.
Collection of information
Your data is collected via the following methods:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, passive data collection takes place by way of cookies and other automatic collection technology. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, your browser type, the operating system of your device, and your timezone and location.
Active Collection - We obtain data about you when you register for website membership, when you interact with the website by posting comments or other materials, and when you communicate with us, either by email, feedback form or any other method.
Our use of personal information
The various purposes for which we collect and use your data include the following:
- To present the website to you and enable the interactive elements of the website
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- For the purposes of diagnosing and resolving technical problems that negatively impact the website's operation
- To communicate with you, including managing your account (if applicable), and to provide customer support
- To comply with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement authorities
How we share your information
We may disclose your personal data to certain parties in the following situations and for the following purposes:
- Contractors and companies who perform services to ensure the efficient operation of the website, and only for the performance of the services
- Any party or parties who assume ownership of all or a significant portion of the business assets in the case of such proceedings as sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any other reason
- Legal authorities, such as law enforcement, courts, government agencies and regulators to comply with applicable law and to protect the rights of our company and others
You have rights regarding your personal information. Please contact us to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw consent for its use.
Transfer of Information
Personal data that we collect may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than your own that may have different privacy laws or be located outside of the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, or by using our website, you are agreeing to this.